|Sutton Tools Pty. Ltd. as a major part of the entire Sutton group of companies is the leading Australian manufacturer, distributor and exporter of cutting tools and has been trading since 1917 with a total commitment to the supply of quality tools for the domestic and export markets.|
|Attainment of a high level of quality is assured through adherence to our Quality Management System certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001 International Standard. This is recognised as an integral part of all aspects of our business through purchasing, procurement, manufacture, sales and service functions as a significant competitive advantage in our market that is fundamental to the commercial success of the company.|
|Our company quality objectives include management commitment to:|
- Supply to customers, product that meets their needs and expectations and which are in conformity with all contractual requirements.
- Understanding and communicating product requirements based on current and future customer needs to meet those requirements and stride to exceed customer expectations.
- Create consistency of sound work practices through the effective use of operating procedures and work instructions.
- Enhance all employees within the organisation through adequate communication, training and information.
- Stride for world’s best practice by benchmarking our products to be more useful, more competitive and backed by service with such quality that customers purchase with total satisfaction.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
|The management group is committed to ensure the processes needed to achieve our company quality objectives are maintained and its effectiveness is continually improved through all company resources.|
|As the success of our company is reliant upon the continued support of all employees, we are reminded of our specific individual and collective responsibilities to contribute to the implementation of this policy.|